Oakwell Academy has positions available for full-time, part-time, and substitute teachers for the 2017/2018 school year.
FACULTY (Download Application)
The classroom teacher is one who demonstrates a consistent walk with Christ, a solid knowledge of Scripture, and who aims to integrate biblical principles and a Christian philosophy into all areas of teaching. The classroom teacher is a lifelong learner, willing to embrace the classical model and grow in understanding and practice of the Classical tradition.
SUBSTITUTE TEACHER (Download Application)
ALL TEACHING POSITIONS REQUIRE THE FOLLOWING:
- Faith in Jesus Christ as personal Savior and Lord. Applicants must exemplify faith through using the Bible as the standard for faith and daily living, prayer, demonstration of fruits of the Spirit, and commitment to a local church.
- Passion for classical education and the University-Model School®.
- Effective teaching techniques.
- Ability to integrate biblical worldview throughout curriculum.
- Love of learning.
- Education degree/teacher certification preferred.
Please send complete applications and resumes to email@example.com.